Lunar New Year (Tet) unfolded in a flurry of fireworks in Phan Thiet but do not fear, further activities are planned for the coming days and weeks. We have put a definitive list together to make sure you don’t miss any of the action.
Tuesday 9th Feb 2016 : (2nd day of Lunar New Year 2016)
– 12:00 am: Traditional Dragon Boat Racing Festival on Ca Ty river, Phan Thiet city.
– 07:30 pm: Musical program themed “Animated Spring” at Nguyen Tat Thanh Square.
Wednesday 10th Feb 2016 : (3rd day of Lunar New Year 2016)
Celebration the coming Lunar New Year, the Binh Thuan Children’s House has organized the “Colours of Childhood” for the children belong to the talented team, with the participation of more than 100 children from 13 teams.
– 08:00 am: Musical program “Colors of Childhood” at Binh Thuan Children’s House.
Thursday 11th Feb 2016 : (4th day of Lunar New Year 2016):
– 06:00 am: Mui Ne Sand Dune Running Contest, Phan Thiet city.
Saturday 13th February 2016 : (6th day of Lunar New Year 2016):
– 07:00 pm: Musical program “Rhythm of Teenagers” at Binh Thuan Children’s House.
Sunday 14th February 2016 : (7th day of Lunar New Year 2016):
– 06:00 am: Ta Cu Mountain Climbing Contest, Ham Thuan Nam district.
From 26th – 27th February 2016:
The 17th Fun Cup International Windsurfing Race 2016 at Jibe’s Beach Club, Phan Thiet city.
From 10th -12th February 2016 : (from 3rd to 5th day of Lunar New Year 2016)
At Po Sah Inu Cham Tower, Phan Thiet city:
– Cham folk art performances.
– Performances of Cham traditional crafts and cuisine.